Primary PE Planning Day
Planning A Quality PE Program in Primary Schools
- Thursday 11th June (3:45pm-5pm) & Thursday 18th June (3:45pm-5:45pm)
- Online via Zoom
- Presenters: Rick Baldock, Nick Warren, Scott Hughes & Kylie Newbold
- Members $140 / Non-members $200 / Non-Member + Membership $280
Planning for your Physical Education program in 2020
- Planning PE Content, Pedagogy & Assessment across the R-6 context
- Emphasis on planning for thematic approaches using Game Categories – striking and fielding, net and wall, target and invasion games
- Focus on a variety of models of practice: Game Sense, Sport Education and TPSR (Teaching Personal and Social Responsibility)
- Practical snapshots of quality junior, middle and upper primary lessons
- Collaborative time with other attendees to share and plan quality PE programs
- Registration fee includes recording of the workshop, PowerPoint slides, example lesson plans and practical examples.
Feedback from the 2020 post-event delegate survey:
- 100% of delegates found this workshop worthwhile and beneficial to their work.
- “Seeing the ideas talked about first hand really helped me get a better understanding of what I can be doing in my PE lessons”
- “Most valuable part: new teaching ideas for PE lessons and the knowledgeable experience of Rick”
- “Loved all the PowerPoint slides with information to think about and consider when planning our program”
Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation received more than 48 hours before the event will incur a standard $50 administration processing fee, any registration fees received in addition to this amount will be refunded. For cancellation notice received less than 48 hours before the event, registration fees unfortunately cannot be refunded.