PE Student Revision Day
2018 PE Student Revision Day
A revision day for year 12 PE Students
- Adelaide CBD (Concordia College) - Tuesday, 2 October 2018 watch this space for more details in 2018
- Eyre Peninsula (Tumby Bay and Port Lincoln) - Term 3 2018 (date to be released soon)
- South East (Penola) - Term 4 2018 (date to be released soon)
Presenters: A variety of experienced year 12 Physical Education Teachers
WHY CHOOSE THE YEAR 12 PHYSICAL EDUCATION STUDENT REVISION DAY?
This session provide the best and most concise tips on the course. ACHPER (SA) is the peak education association that supports Health & Physical Educators, and our role is support teachers. These offerings have been developed by experienced PE teachers, to support year 12 Students. You don't need to spend any more time and money learning the keys to success after this revision day.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
This session is ideal if you want to know how to approach the exam and what the focus is likely to be. It will pin point precisely what you are likely to come across in the exam. The session also includes an outline of major course content and valuable revision tips that will supplement your study. A comprehensive revision booklet will be provided for all attendees. These essential handouts will include revision tips and also some revision questions. The session involves a key note lecture (whole group) as well as a tutorial session (small groups) and includes:
- THE EXAM: What you can expect to be in the exam, revision and studying tips.
- KEY FEATURES: We will not waste your time with irrelevant learning. We will focus on what is most critical within Exercise Physiology, Skill Acquisition and Biomechanics and overview the course content that is relevant to the exam.
- ASK YOUR QUESTIONS / GET ANSWERS SESSION: You will have the opportunity to ask for specific support or clarification from our specialist presenters and tutors. The tutorial session will include time to review revision questions and key course concepts in small groups with experienced teachers.
ACHPER (SA) wishes all students the best of luck in their exams!