ACHPER (SA) Curriculum Leadership Seminar
Was held: Friday 26th August 2016
This one day seminar catered for Leaders and those aspiring to Leadership positions in the Health & Physical Education Learning Area. This seminar offered practical ideas and effective leadership strategies with a focus on the Australian Curriculum and implementing change.
- Leading through Appreciative Inquiry
- Panel discussion: Looking Back to look forward: Inquiring into the past to inform the future
- A group discussion: Reflecting on the learning from HPE Leaders
- Workshop: Curriculum & Pedagogical Leadership: Identifying students strength and needs selecting Pedagogical approaches
- Where are you and your school up to? Where to next?
Facilitated by: Rick Baldock, ACHPER (SA) & Carlee Mitchell, St John's Grammar School
Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation received more than 48 hours before the event will incur a standard $40 administration processing fee, any registration fees received in addition to this amount will be refunded. For cancellation notice received less than 48 hours before the event, registration fees unfortunately cannot be refunded.