Health & PE Leadership Seminar 2014
Due to a clash with two other events, this seminar has been postponed until 2015.
Stay tuned for more information or contact the office to be notified of the new date.
This full day seminar will focus on Implementing Change for the Australian Curriculum and is an inspiring and supportive seminar offering practical materials and examples to become a more effective leader. A fantastic opportunity for H&PE teachers to come together and discuss a range of critical issues including the Australian Curriculum. Keynote Speaker and Panel Session speakers to be announced soon.
Implementing Change for the Australian Curriculum: Effective leadership for Health & PE
Facilitator: Rick Baldock, ACHPER (SA)
Presenters: A range of experienced and dynamic educators
This seminar will allow time to:
- Plan and compare school programs to assist implementation of the Australian Curriculum for HPE
- Workshop and discuss and share leadership strategies, thoughts and ideas
- Approaches for effective leadership to implement the Australian Curriculum HPE
Topics covered will include:
- Auditing your current HPE program
- Advocating for Health & PE - current issues and challenges
- Inquiring into current practices
- Effective teaching methodologies that engage and stimulate student learning and align with the Australian Curriculum for HPE
- Whole school approaches for health and physical education
- Workshop sessions including positive psychology, sport education and/or teaching personal and social responsibility
- A panel of experienced leaders in education sharing effective leadership strategies to enhance school based change at your school
Keynote Speaker (TBA)
Topics covered may include:
- Leading and managing change and models of change processes
- Distinguishing leadership and management - exploring issues and solutions
More information including the program and registration will be available soon. To regsiter your interest in attending this seminar please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Funded by: the Council of Education Associations
of South Australia Inc. (CEASA)
Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation received more than 48 hours before the event will incur a standard $40 administration processing fee, any registration fees received in addition to this amount will be refunded. For cancellation notice received less than 48 hours before the event, registration fees unfortunately cannot be refunded.