ACHPER (SA) Curriculum Leadership Seminar
Thursday, 15 October 2015
Airport Stadium (Thebarton Oval)
9.00am - 3.30pm
Click here to register online
Click here to download the Seminar flyer
A one day seminar catering for Leaders and those aspiring to Leadership positions in the Health & Physical Education Learning Area. Practical ideas and effective leadership strategies with a focus on the Australian Curriculum and implementing change.
- Jayne Johnson, Department for Education and Child Development (DECD) - Leading and Managaing Curriculum Change in Schools
More speakers to be announced soon!
Topics will include:
- Leading and managing change in your school
- Auditing your current Health & PE programs - bring along a copy of your current program for discussion and planning for implementation of the Australian Curriculum
- Issues and solutions - time to discuss ideas, thoughts and strategies
- A practical session with links to the Australian Curriculum (specific primary and secondary sessions)
- A group discussion, and time to plan the implications and transition for programming and planning for the Australian Curriculum (specific primary and secondary sessions)
Facilitated by: Rick Baldock, ACHPER (SA) & Carlee Mitchell, St John's Grammar School
|Supported by: the Council of Education Associations
of South Australia Inc. (CEASA)
Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation received more than 48 hours before the event will incur a standard $40 administration processing fee, any registration fees received in addition to this amount will be refunded. For cancellation notice received less than 48 hours before the event, registration fees unfortunately cannot be refunded.