ACHPER (SA) Curriculum Leadership Seminar
Thursday, 15 October 2015
A one day seminar catering for Leaders and those aspiring to Leadership positions in the Health & Physical Education Learning Area. Practical ideas and effective leadership strategies with a focus on the Australian Curriculum and implementing change.
More information on this Seminar will be available soon. To register your interest and stay up to date with the Seminar please contact the ACHPER (SA) office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Health & PE Leadership Forum 2015
Was held Monday, 23 February 2015 1.15pm - 6.00pm
During this forum there was time to:
- Workshop and discuss ideas, thoughts and strategies
- Plan for 2015 including challenges, priorities, personal growth, current successes and how to implement change
Topics covered included:
- Advocating for Health & PE - current issues and challenges
- Inquiry into current practice
- Effective teaching methodologies that engage and stimulate student learning
- Whole school approaches for health and physical education
- Exploring the AITSL professional standards
- The challenges and fun of middle management
- Practical workshop sessions with pedagogical focuses linked to the Australian Curriculum including game sense and teaching personal and social responsibility
- Change management
- Exploring the AITSL professional standards - what's behind it all?
- Middle Management - the challenges and fun!
|Funded by: the Council of Education Associations
of South Australia Inc. (CEASA)
Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation received more than 48 hours before the event will incur a standard $40 administration processing fee, any registration fees received in addition to this amount will be refunded. For cancellation notice received less than 48 hours before the event, registration fees unfortunately cannot be refunded.