ACHPER (SA) Curriculum Leadership Seminar
When: Friday 26th August 2016
Where: Office for Recreation & Sport Conference Room (27 Valetta Rd, Kidman Park)
Time: 8:30am for an 9:00am start till 3:45pm
This one day seminar caters for Leaders and those aspiring to Leadership positions in the Health & Physical Education Learning Area. This seminar will offer practical ideas and effective leadership strategies with a focus on the Australian Curriculum and implementing change.
Topics will included:
- Leading through Appreciative Inquiry
- Pannel discussion: Looking Back to look forward: Inquiring into the past to inform the future
- A group discussion: Reflecting on the learning from HPE Leaders
- Workshop: Curriculum & Pedagogical Leadership: Identifying students strength and needs selecting Pedagogical approaches
- Where are you and your school up to? Where to next?
Facilitated by: Rick Baldock, ACHPER (SA) & Carlee Mitchell, St John's Grammar School
Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation received more than 48 hours before the event will incur a standard $40 administration processing fee, any registration fees received in addition to this amount will be refunded. For cancellation notice received less than 48 hours before the event, registration fees unfortunately cannot be refunded.