Jump Start your HPE program R-10
Was held: Monday 26 February 2018 (Week 3, Term 1)
click here for the event flyer
Looking to get organised for teaching your HPE program during 2018? Then this is the workshop for you.
We put together a day where you had time to work with experienced teachers in HPE to:
- Explore and begin planning to teach the Australian Curriculum: HPE (AC:HPE)
- Consider how the 5 Propositions in HPE will inform your planning, teaching and assessment
- Plan an innovative Unit of Work in PE using a thematic approach
- Reflect on how to create a positive learning environment
- Provide time to consider how to move beyond behaviour management and motivate students to learn
We are looking forward to a great day helping you to get on top of your planning and jump start 2018.
Rick Baldock will be available for individual sessions after this workshop in the morning. Contact the ACHPER (SA) office for more information. Bookings are essential.
Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation received more than 48 hours before the event will incur a standard $50 administration processing fee, any registration fees received in addition to this amount will be refunded. For cancellation notice received less than 48 hours before the event, registration fees unfortunately cannot be refunded.